Monday, September 9, 2013

Mercury in Libra Sept. 9th to Sept. 29th - "An Apology From a Humble Oracle"


Ciro Marchetti's depiction of
#11 Justice, tarot's card for Libra
from Legacy of the Divine Tarot©
You know that you've made it in life when you find yourself in the unique position of having to issue a global apology.  There is something quite liberating about the words, "I'm sorry,"  and I truly wish more world leaders could understand this fact. Earlier today I posted a blog entitled, "Mars in Libra - Beware the Vulcan Mind Meld." Many of you were kind enough to read it and share it with your friends.  It was accurate – accept for one, tiny detail.  Mars isn't IN Libra.  
#1 The Magician, tarot's card for Mercury
from "The Wizard's Tarot,"© by
Corrine Kenner and John J. Blumen

You know how your higher self gives you clues and when you don't listen right away the clues turn to niggling thoughts?  Today I was niggled to death and luckily rechecked my words.  I'd like to blame the entire incident  on using freeze dried entrails instead of fresh, but unfortunately I have to take the heat on this.  I wrote about the wrong planetary transit.  While Mars is charming in Libra, it is Mercury, that great planet of communication and thinking, that is transiting Libra.  Still highly diplomatic and most charming, but with an even stronger potential to get mired in process and refuse to reach a conclusion.  Mercury in Libra is all about checks and balances and there's still a grand opportunity to use your negotiation skills.  Also, like Mars in Libra, Mercury in Libra has that collaborate energy so necessary to group process.

Please accept my apology for messing up today's blog and know that I'll do much better with Venus in Scorpio on the 11th.  



LADY ORACLE


Check out Ciro Marchetti's Gilded Tarot and The Wizard's Tarot for sale at my Tarot Mercantile

No comments:

Post a Comment