Friday, August 12, 2011

The Full Moon Effect


Today is the eve of the full moon and I have my abundance and prosperity candles ready to go.  I’m burning my incense and sowing the seeds of manifestation like crazy.  I’m a great believer in manifesting ones reality.  How, you ask.  I start with two simple words.  “I can.”
My Aunt Margaret used to say, “Acting always leads to something.”  She was right.  Actions produce results.  It’s that simple. Positive actions yield positive results and negative actions - well, you know where I’m going with this.  And lest you miss the point here, pure thought is nothing but mental action.  So ask yourself: “Where are my thoughts focused today?”  Are you thinking about the big pile of bills in your drawer?  Are you wondering why everybody get something new and you don’t?  If you are, you’re living with the results of your thoughts. Hey, I don’t make this stuff up.  This is just a universal rule, so deal with it.
Never focus on what you don’t want - especially at this phase of the moon.  Instead, turn your thoughts toward what you do want.  “I want to get a new job.”  Now couple that  statement with an action. Type up a resume or fill out the applications.  There, now you’ve told the Universe exactly what you want and you’ve backed up your statement with an action.  Treat yourself to a second action and actually turn the applications in.
Negative images pour into our lives every day and they erode our belief in possibility and worst yet, our belief in ourselves.  Ultimately, you are the only one you can depend on.  You came into this world alone and you’ll leave it alone, so counting on yourself is a pretty safe bet.
In her ground-breaking book, “Living With Soul,”*  teacher and energy healer, Linda Jane Becker, says, “Reality is defined by our individual focus.”  She’s right.  Change your focus, change your life.  Give it a try today and tomorrow.  If you have any questions, post a comment, or email me ladyoracle56@yahoo.com.  We can talk about it.  You can also visit my webpage at  www.ladyoracle.net Hey, I’ll even pull a card for you!
Yours in Light,
Lady Oracle

*check out Linda Jane Becker at www.livingwithsoulfoundation.com   


No comments:

Post a Comment